Does selling world renowned orthopaedic surgical equipment and working in an OR supporting Surgeons sound like a dream job?
LOOK NO FURTHER…
Tribe Medical Group Inc. is a national medical device sales & distribution company with over 100 employees across Canada, and the exclusive Canadian distributor for Arthrex, Inc.
Our mission “Putting Patient Outcomes First… In Everything We Do” drives us to provide orthopaedic surgeons with unparalleled quality in product, service, and medical education as a partner in the pursuit of less invasive healing for the patient.
Tribe strives to create a secure environment that fosters ingenuity and teamwork, providing employees the opportunity to reach their personal and professional goals. We want you to enjoy your time at work, while accomplishing great things.
DISTAL EXTREMITIES SPECIALIST ( 2 vacancies: GTA East and Ottawa )
The Distal Extremities (DEX) Specialist works collaborative with territory teams to exceed quota in the DEX product category including the foot and ankle, and hand and wrist segments by taking the lead role in formulating and executing a plan to drive focus, action, and results. This position is geared for a growth oriented individual with a determined mentality.
You will represent Tribe and Arthrex by working in a fast paced environment with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals. You will be required to assimilate and learn a high level of technical information about the Arthrex product line. The first six months of your time at Tribe is spent in intensive training, ensuring knowledge in anatomy, pathology, and surgical indications and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Assist in instructional cadaveric DEX lab sessions for OR staff and surgeons,
- Attend meetings, remain current on industry, customer and competitive trends, and work closely with regional team to establish sales success.
We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, continual learning, and a thriving employee culture.
A Bachelor of Science or equivalent is preferred, along with previous experience in sales but those who succeed in this job are able to learn detailed medical and technical material, have great communication and time management skills, and are technologically advanced. You will work long hours and stand for long periods of time, and will have to drive to accounts throughout your assigned territory so a valid drivers license is required. Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
CAPITAL SPECIALIST – ONTARIO
Department: I&R – Capital
Reports to: National Director, Imaging and Integration
As a Capital Specialist, you will be responsible for selling and supporting products that include Synergy Matrix™ Integration, Surgical UHD4™ Imaging, Capital Consumables and our newly introduced NanoScope™ Arthroscopy platform. As one of our 3 Regional Specialists nationally, this role is key to develop our Integration and Imaging platforms throughout the province. In this role you will be a critical partner to the sales team in creating customer solutions and developing Key Opinion Leaders as new platforms are launched in Canada.
- Develop and drive business strategy for our various Synergy Platforms, in collaboration with sales and service teams.
- You will effectively manage assigned territory via planning, coordination, and overnight travel.
- Achieve annual quota set up each fiscal new year.
- Lead customer presentations in partnership with Technology Consultants throughout Ontario. Support the sales team with customer requests, quotations, meetings, and other initiatives.
- Lead all major RFP pursuits, as well as working with our business optimization team to complete all RFP’s in a professional and timely fashion.
- Provide support to the sales force through product information, customer visits, troubleshooting, promotion of new products, nurse in-servicing and medical educational meetings.
- You will understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting all product evaluations.
- Attend advanced technical and sales training sessions.
- Provide leadership with weekly call reports and open opportunities via entries into CRM system.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Must have the ability to effectively manage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders by soliciting and listening to their various ideas and concerns.
- Work with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Maintain sound judgement and evidence-based decision-making in demanding or stressful situations, respond decisively and quickly to emerging opportunities or risks.
- Completed University degree preferably in a health-related discipline such as Science or Kinesiology.
- Healthcare capital equipment sales experience, preferably in the General Surgery, Urology, and Gynecology is preferred.
- 3+ years of demonstrated strategic selling in Healthcare including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a large sales territory
- Solid process orientation demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Candidates can submit their resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOANER KIT SPECIALIST
In this fast paced and essential role, you will work in a team to provide medical equipment to hospital customers across Canada. This is a hands on position which requires attention to detail, sophisticated computer skills and beyond all else, excellent customer service skills. This full-time, head office role is vital to help the Tribe sales team achieve their sales and profitability objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- You will physically receive medical kits returning from hospitals.
- You will ensure that all kit parts are in place and in working condition. You will inspect for damage or contamination.
- You will take inventory of and log missing parts into Tribe’s inventory management system. You will then replace parts as required to prepare the kit for the next booking.
- You will prepare kits to be shipped across Canada, working with our internal warehouse team as well as external courier companies to schedule pick up and deliveries, ensuring accurate and on time delivery of all kits.
- You will double check other kits as part of our team’s due process.
- You will assist in supporting medical trials across Canada alongside more senior team members and sales staff.
- You will always promote and maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent years of experience.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with experience using an inventory management system as well as processing spreadsheets and looking up part numbers.
- Strong attention to detail, with an eye for small details.
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively with few errors. This is critical in working with medical kits that are sent to hospitals for next day surgeries.
- Proven ability and the mental strength to work under tight deadlines and at times with little notice, while maintaining high quality standards of work.
- Enjoyment in working in an open team environment, in a medical (clean) warehouse setting.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR – Permanent Full-time
Our Shipper & Receiver’s perform a wide variety of tasks, ensuring delivery of medical device products to our customers across Canada. You will be responsible for picking orders using the RF scanning gun. Shipping orders on multiple courier systems and packing, wrapping, and labeling shipments to be processed from Tribe’s head office warehouse in London.
Additionally, you will receive all items that come into the warehouse and will stock warehouse locations according to FIFO. You will be required to maintain computerized tracking documentation and more.
You must have a high level of detail and have a strong aptitude for using computer systems, especially Microsoft Excel. You must also be physically able to stand, bend, climb and lift throughout the day.
This is a team atmosphere, working in groups and putting our Mission statement first and foremost in our role: Putting Patient Outcomes First in Everything We Do.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tribe Medical Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Tribe Medical Group Inc. is able to provide accommodation to job applicants throughout the hiring process for all roles. If you require an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, please advise in your cover letter.